OMG, I remember all the baby pics. Pregnancy was great, but I honestly do not know where you have been getting your energy. The place looks wonderful. Enjoy your rest soon, there won't be much of it later.
Wonderful experience...pregnancy,I mean. Moving and renovating????..challenging and exciting! You are doing a GREAT job on 'all' your construction projects! More photos of 'belly'please. Dress is on the way..also looks gorgeous on boys! All well here love to all. Elizabeth
Hey Beck and Scott.. Speaking to the Ottawa folks last nite and thrilled to hear all is going well.The Christening Dress is on the way via Ontario.Can't wait to see more photos of the 'belly'...you look beautiful Becky and I do remember loving the whole experience.It is an awesome time in a woman's life. Wish I had kept a journal! Have made the huge move to 1000 sq.ft condo...will send some photos...the view makes it all worthwhile. All is well here....love...Elizabeth
3 comments:
Beck & Scott:
OMG, I remember all the baby pics. Pregnancy was great, but I honestly do not know where you have been getting your energy. The place looks wonderful. Enjoy your rest soon, there won't be much of it later.
Nan
Wonderful experience...pregnancy,I mean.
Moving and renovating????..challenging and exciting!
You are doing a GREAT job on 'all' your construction projects!
More photos of 'belly'please.
Dress is on the way..also looks gorgeous on boys!
All well here love to all.
Elizabeth
Hey Beck and Scott..
Speaking to the Ottawa folks last nite and thrilled to hear all is going well.The Christening Dress is on the way via Ontario.Can't wait to see more photos of the 'belly'...you look beautiful Becky and I do remember loving the whole experience.It is an awesome time in a woman's life.
Wish I had kept a journal!
Have made the huge move to 1000 sq.ft condo...will send some photos...the view makes it all worthwhile.
All is well here....love...Elizabeth
Post a Comment