Liam lurves his little brother!
He gives "Baby Dude" kisses and hugs and when I bring Jude downstairs first thing in the morning, it's Jude who gets all of the love, while I have to wrestle a cuddle out of my first-born.
But who am I to complain? ;) It's awesome seeing the love grow between my two boys. It may be a bit one-sided right now, but it's inevitable that Jude will idolize big brother Liam in no time and they will become close friends as well as loving brothers.
A dream come true.
love,
b
1 comment:
I love, love, love this post. Isn't it the most heartwarming thing to see, sibling love? It just makes my heart sing! I know that SOON, Liam will be "Baby Dude's'" fave :)
I can't believe that Jude is already four weeks old! I was thinking of calling you today, but didn't know where Jude's schedule was...heaven forbid I wake a sleeping baby!
I am thinking of you, friend! Looks like you are all doing great!
Post a Comment