The beginning of Spring Break!
With all of my new-found freedom and time (ha--for one week only..), what a better way to spend it than to create a way to share our adventures with our family and friends! So here we go... (of course, by doing this I'm putting off the task of emptying out our old kitchen cabinets so they can be ready for demolition...but there's time to do that later, as long as I don't need a nap.)
The photo above is the first flower of spring in our little front garden. The daffodils are ready to burst as well, as you can see from the photo of the front yard, but this little tulip beat them to the punch!
All is going well with growing a baby, as well. The little tyke is now entering into his/her 22nd week of development--5 1/2 months--and is doing very well. With those good runner's legs passed down from mom and dad, he/she has been kicking a lot more now and Scott and I have been using him/her as a magic 8 ball whenever we have a question..."Should I go for a run?" Scott asks...if baby kicks within 5 seconds, then off Scott goes; if there's no kick from baby, then Scott presses snooze on his alarm for another 10 minutes. Although not very reliable, since I definitely know that baby should 'kick' yes when I ask, "should mommy have another piece of chocolate?" and yet he/she doesn't move, it's still fun to play.
Anyway, it's about time to get to work. Where should I store all of the cans of food, plates, wine glasses...? Should be fun!
love
b

4 comments:
Hi Becky and Scott...
Just signed up and wanted to be the first to post to your new blog spot..
Great looking job as far as I see..I'm sure we'll get some first hand race pictures..
And lots of baby updates..
I sent your URL to a zillion relatives so get ready for the onslaught..
Love
pops
Hello,
I just sent a long note and realized that it went nowhere because I was not a member or something. I will keep this short in case the same thing happens. The Blairs are very proud of both their girls and like to shout it out to the world of friends and relatives.
Nice to read you blog and see how self-reliant the two of you are. House looks great and nice to see that you have flowers already.
Congratulations on the new family that you will be enjoying this summer.
I will continue to peek at your blog if I am able to find it. I discover all kinds of things on the internet by luck and not by know- how. What I see today,I may never see again because I am not sure of how I got here.
Aren't you glad that I decided to keep it short?
One of the zillion
Ron & Vee
Hi guys !! Glad all is well in the baby growing department Becky. SHE looks just like her mommy !! Steven and Stacy will have # 2 in two weeks. Can't wait !! Carly isn't sure she wants a brother. Kinda late now. Love to you both.
Aunt Donna
Hi Zoscecky,
So you've joined the world of bloggers. It's nice to see the reno updates, except weren't you tiling when we were there in February too? :) We'll have to pitch in to buy Scott some work boots. I've never seen someone do demo in bare feet. I'm glad little Zoran is kicking up a storm. Pat your belly for us,
Megaledan
Post a Comment