Sunday, June 15, 2008

Prezzies for Daddy

As Liam said below, :) it was a fun day today hanging out with Scott at home and at the neighbourhood pool. Liam and I got Scott two shirts and a bunch of Canadian chocolate and gum, as well as a framed pic of Liam for Scott to bring to work. I dressed Liam up in Scott's biking jersey and sat him with Scott's helmet for this picture:








Liam is looking up to his Daddy. :)



We had a great time at the pool. Liam lounged in his little floater and we took in some nice warmth from the beautiful sunny day.

Now Scott and I are about to enjoy some icewine--Cabernet Sauvignon Icewine from Konzelmann Winery, Niagara Penninsula...mmmmmm.

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there, especially my dad and Scott's dad. Hope you enjoyed your day!

love,

Becky


No comments: